Httpool is the largest Central and Eastern European Cross Channel Ad Network, with presence in Asia and International reach. The group consists of 16 offices across 21 markets, employs 125 online and mobile specialists and managers 6000+ campaigns annually.
Httpool is strengthening its operations in Baltics with a strong product portfolio of global brands such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Spotify, BBC and others.
Httpool looks for the kind of people that contribute to a successful workplace for everyone: we like people to be self-starting, innovative, ambitious, accountable, reliable and gregarious. To work on a Httpool team we look for unique skills and attitude: people must be entrepreneurial, analytical and highly professional. They must be able to prioritize work, possess excellent written and oral communication skills, be numerate, and be comfortable managing multiple sales projects with our clients.
We cultivate people who demonstrate personal initiative and ambition linked with the ability to think laterally, and find new solutions to unpredictable challenges.
Position: Ad operations manager
The Advertising Operations Manager will be responsible for all aspects of digital ad campaign management. The ideal candidate has proven experience with ad product creation, ad trafficking, reporting. In addition, the ideal candidate for this growth potential role is career-driven. We offer multinational environemnt, flexible work conditions, above market average salary.
Location: Latvia (preferably), Estonia or Lithuania
- Min. 3 years of experience in HeadOps / AdOps / trafficking Manager position in online advertising, publishing or interactive services
- Knowledge of RTB and programmatic ecosystem
- In-depth knowledge of Google products – Analytics, Adwords, DoubleClick, TagManager
- Experience with Social Ads platforms – Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads
Required specific skills and knowledge:
- Knowledgeable about media / online / mobile advertising market
- General performance marketing know-how
- Developed account management skills and knowledge about specifics on digital advertising
- Knowledgeable about media planning and media buying in digital media
- Knowledge about digital advertising industry and interest in digital media
- Excellent in English
The role and areas of work:
- Work with sales, editorial, account managers and vendors to implement and oversee ad campaigns on site, mobile, app and email products
- Ensuring successful operational execution and optimization of ongoing campaigns based on clients KPI’s,
- Monitor campaigns throughout lifecycle, communicating with account managers, creative agencies and vendors on issues as needed
- Optimize campaigns, including reviewing reports and making suggestions for improved performance
- Work closely with sales, marketing, editorial, design, and tech as well as on the creation and implementation of custom advertising solutions
- Development and execution of programmatic campaigns
- Setup, traffic, and optimize online ad campaigns in DFP, working with advertisers and ad networks to receive assets for campaign launches
- Media planning, executing and optimizing digital campaigns within Httpool’s product portfolio
- Develop and streamline processes to facilitate and expedite display publisher on-boarding and case/incident tracking, as needed
- Opportunity to develop and build out exciting new Rich Media product offerings for desktop and mobile
- Preparing reports and key learning form campaigns to advertisers or media agencies;
- Purchase of targeting/user profile data sets;
- Proactive, independent, responsible, professional, entrepreneurial, creative (business), ambitious, systematic, persuasive, charismatic, self-confident but humble.
Please send your CV and motivation to Ozols@httpool.lv